Sirius Pro Remote Dog Training Collar
- Includes Both Remote Control & Stimulation Training Collar
- 3 stimulation modes for effective training - Shock, Vibration & Tone
- Water Resistant Collar - Perfect for dogs who like to get wet
- LED Backlight on remote control for readability in the day or night
- Expandable to 2 Dogs - Control 2 dogs with 1 Remote
- 900 Ft Range - Great for dogs who like to run in the yard
- System is ideal for dogs between 10 - 120 lbs
- Will fit neck sizes of 8" - 23"
What's In the Box?
- 1 LED Backlight Remote Control Handset
- 1 or 2* Water Resistant Stimulation Collars (Shock, Vibration & Tone)
- 1 Adjustable Collar - 8" to 23"
- 2 Stimulation Prongs
- 1 Shock Tester Light
- 1 Instruction Manual
- 4 AAA Batteries
* 2 Water Resistant Stimulation Collars only included with 2 Dog Training System.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was ready to give up hope on my lab. I bought this collar from a recommendation from a friend who had success with it. I am happy to say it worked great. My lab would run out the door at any chance he got. I feared he would get hit by an oncoming car one day if I did not get him stop. This product worked for me. I only used vibration and it did the trick.
Absolutely Amazing...It Works
I just purchased the shock collar. I received it yesterday. It is amazing the change in my dogs behavior. He would jump all over people. He also can't go outside by himself because he wouldn't come when called. We put the collar to the test today. We had our mother in law over today and we told him off and used the vibrate mode and he immediately say down. We also had our son's friend over this afternoon. Our dog has acted perfectly. No jumping up at all. Also, we have been letting him outside to potty and now he is coming when called. Thank you so much for your amazing product. Hopefully we will be able to continue using it on vibrate mode. So far that seems to do the trick! *
Success in 2 Days
Long Island, New York
Within two days my dog was responding just as I wanted her to. We have a large subdivision park next to our house and I wanted to be able to take her out to run safely. I'm extremely please with the ease of the collar and remote. I use the shock to keep her away from the street and the vibrator to keep her from jumping. *
Only Needed Vibration
The vibrator function is so effective in training Livy in all of her negative actions and she had learned faster with your product than with another training collar I've tried in the past. This has really fine-tuned her training for an 18-month old and she loves the freedom it has given her. *
I have been so surprised that your collars literally stopped both of my dogs from barking from the very first day that I started to train them! I read reviews that people described the same results but NEVER thought my dogs would learn so quickly, They are very small, one 8.5lb 8 year old and one 12.5lb 6 year old. I was so concerned that the collars would be humane and not traumatize them. Not only has the nuisance barking stopped, but I am quite sure that they saved one of their lives because she was starting to chase cars. The barking was so bad, I think my neighbors must think that they have either died or I found another home for them. I started on the lowest sound and increased it, then used the various vibrations. I only had to give a very mild shock to one and none to the other dog. They both have needed a reminder, the tone usually gets there attention, if not the vibration does. I only use the "no bark" or "come" command now. They do not bark for the sake of barking, bark at other dogs, or at people walking or that enter my home. They used to start barking from the minute I pulled in the driveway, and they no longer do that, either. I love that I can use the same remote and designate which dog to train. I usually do not write reviews, this is more of a thank you. Not only do you have an excellent product, but the price is so low compared to other collars that do not near have the functionality. *
It's a great collar
Thank you so much for offering such an excellent product. Our young Doberman was beginning to have some serious behavior issues. I am 65 and my wife is 60 so we can't get to the pup as easy as we could before. This gives us great control of our pet and stops him from doing things that could harm others as well as himself. He always tries to eat rocks. In just a couple of days using only 2% shock, we have broken him of that potentially deadly habit. I would recommend this to everyone who owns a dog. The mild shock does not cause him to be upset with us, and he is also much better with our grandchildren. Thanks again. *
What Makes Us Different From The Competition?
The market is flooded with many options and varieties of dog shock training collars. Some are cheaply designed and poorly manufactured and sell for under $30 and some are designed for hunting and sport dogs and can cost over $200. The Sirius Pro Dog Training Collar is specifically made for indoor and outdoor home & professional training. For those wanting more durability and functionality than a lower end product but not wanting to spend the price for a high end hunting product, Sirius Pro is right for you.
Not only are you getting the best priced remote training collar, based on durablity, functionality and results, but you also get a 1 Year Warranty, a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and unlimited Customer Support. Consider us your training partner in helping you solve your dogs unwanted behaviors.
Intermitent Shock & Vibration For Safety
For the safety of your dog, our shock collar uses our state of the art Dog Safe Technology that delivers pulsing shock and vibration. Unlike delivering constant stimulation, pulsing shock & vibration prevents serious injury to your dog and it is safe and effective for training.
What Can Our Product Do For You?
If you are looking to curb bad habits that your dog is demonstrating or simply looking to train your dog quickly, this is the right training collar for you. This remote training collar can deliver 3 types of stimulation; Shock, Vibration & Tone, to aid and accelerate your training effectivness. Seeing successful results in a matter of 1-2 days is common.
- Peeing and pooping in the house
- Out-of-control barking and whining
- Rummaging Through Garbage
- Digging Holes
- Nipping, biting, and growling
- Jumping on strangers and house guests
- Pulling on the leash during walks
- Being afraid of new people and strange objects
- Chasing small animals, children or cars
- Refusing to "come" when called
- Ignoring basic obedience commands like "sit"
- Destructive habits like chewing and digging
- Constantly begging for food at the table
How Does It Work?
Our state of the art remote training collar is built with 3 stimulation functions that each serve a distinct purpose in training your dog. Let's review how it works.
By simply using the Tone Stimulation function your dog, depending on their temperment, can be trained using this method only.
The quick discomfort your dog feels when this is engaged is usually enough to curb bad habit and enforce positive behavior.
This function should never be the sole training stimulation. As with all the stimulation functions, the intensity is adjustable.
Putting It All Together
- Tone: Try the Tone Stimulation first to gauge your dog's responsiveness. In some instances, Tone Stimulation is effective enough to correct your dog's bad habits.
- Tone + Vibration: If Tone Stimulation alone is not effective, use the Tone Stimulation then immediately after use Vibration Stimulation on the lowest level. Repeat this step by increasing the Vibration intensity level if your dog does not respond. 85% of all customers have success in curbing bad habits with just Tone + Vibration.
- Tone + Shock: This option is only used on very stubborn dogs and only if Tone + Vibration (on highest intensity) does not yield any results. Use this temporarily until your dog responds then revert to Tone + Vibration or Tone only.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of batteries does your Remote Training System use?
The Sirius Pro Water Resistant Remote Dog Training Collar uses 2 AAA batteries for the remote & 2 AAA batteries for the receiver collar for a total of 4 AAA batteries.
Can I make the Remote Training System Rechargeable?
Yes, many of our customers buy rechargeable batteries from their local department store or local electronic store to use in the Remote Training System.
If I buy the 2 dog system, do both dogs get shocked at the same time?
No, the system is designed so that you control each collar independently. One collar is designated as collar #1 and the other #2. There is a button on the remote to switch control between collar #1 & #2 and each dog will be corrected individually.
My dog loves to swim, can the receiver collar be submerged in water?
No, the receiver collar is water resistant so it can get wet but it cannot be submerged in water.
- 3 modes of training (Shock, Vibration, Tone)
- 16 Levels of Shock & 16 Levels of Vibration
- Collar Strap: Adjustable from 8" to 23"
- 900 Ft range
- Weight: 2.2oz/0.14lbs (with batteries)
- Length: 2.75"; Height: 1.60"; Width: 1.50"
- Collar Strap: Adjustable from 8" to 23"
- Batteries: 2 AAA batteries
- Weight: 2.6oz/0.16lbs (with batteries)
- Length: 6"; Height: 1"; Width: 2"
- Batteries: 2 AAA batteries